The Custom Message tool can be used to display any message on the bar, when song data is not in your station's stream (see our Off Air Message help to learn how to override the song data). Custom messaging can also be used to activate an instant promotion or sponsorship. Below is an example of a Talk Show custom message posted on the bar for WGOW-AM.
1. To create a custom message, log into the TuneGenie CMS (fill out ourTuneGenie CMS Access Form for access to your station's CMS). Once logged in, click on the station callsign that you wish to edit.
2. Click 'Scheduled Messages'.
3. Click 'Create Message'.
4. Enter a Top Message, Bottom Message, and then upload a logo to create your custom message. Then click 'Save'. Below is an example of how your entries will be displayed on the bar.
5. After clicking 'Save', you'll see a notice indicating that your custom message was successfully created.
6. That's it, your custom message is now created!